We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
About Hiring Company
Our Client manages and implements employee benefit and rewards schemes through a mobile phone app present in African countries. They believe that to create lasting value, companies must place people at the center of their thinking. In organizations, improving the quality of life for individuals increases productivity and performance. If you believe in this cause, this is great opportunity for you.
- Recruit, hire, manage and train sales team.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- Increase sales revenue.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- 5+ years in B2B Sales at the C-Suite level.
- Well networked amongst CEOs, CFOs and GMs in Uganda.
- Previous experience managing a team of B2B sales executives.
- Proven experience of meeting sales targets.
- Passionate about technology innovations.
- Able to work independently.
Between UGX 3,000,000 – 8,000,000 per monthly depending on your work experience.
How to Apply
15th December 2021