Duties and Responsibilities
- Check inventory records for accuracy.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Find, sort and move goods between different parts of the business
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production, shipping, logistics or inventory.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Qualification in Procurement, Records/Stores management or any other.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- 5 years experience in procurement and stores management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.