- Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication; or Journalism; or Communication Studies; or Public Relations; or Public Administration; or International Relations; or Arts; or Law; or Social Sciences; or a relevant field of study from a recognized University / Institution.
24th Jan 2022
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Communications Officer for performing the following duties:-
– Identifying pertinent issues in the media for necessary action;
– Implementing public relations and information dissemination programs;
– Responding to information related concerns and queries from the public;
– Disseminating materials (newsletters, brochures, etc.) for raising awareness about the institution and other government programs;
– Updating a repository (electronic and / or otherwise) of records on press releases and other relevant communication materials;
– Conducting research and providing content on specific issues on all media platforms;
– Liaising with other Government communication entities for appropriate information dissemination whenever necessary;
– Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
You will use the link to apply; Make sure that you read all instructions on the Job Details page when your click on the link below.