- Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism; or Tourism Management; or Leisure and Hospitality Management; or Tourism Quality Assurance; or International Business; or any other related field from a recognized University/ Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Tourism Development Officer for performing the following duties:-
– Assisting in the implementation of tourism policy and plans;
– Assisting in the implementation of laws and regulations for Tourism Development;
– Assisting in the implementation of International and regional agreements in Tourism;
– Assisting in the preparation of departmental workplans, budgets and reports;
– Assisting in the implementation of departmental projects and programs;
– Assisting in the collection of tourism statistics and inventories of the tourism products and services;
– Assisting in research and development in the tourism sub-sector;
– Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants are advised to Apply ON-LINE following the steps below;
Step 1: Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
Step 2: Click and Register as a new User to create your account and complete your profile (starting with your bio data moving downwards) or (Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents). (‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificates only); Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only Portable Document Format (PDF) is allowed;
Step 3: If you already have an account, simply sign in and update your profile.
Step 4: Click on Jobs Then Advertised Jobs in the menu. Select the Advert to view the jobs therein.
Step 5: Click on the job from the list of advertised jobs.
Step 6: View the job details and click apply.
Step 7: Review your application and submit.
- h) You can only apply for one (1) post. Applying for more than one (1) post will lead to automatic disqualification.
- a) Only On-line applications on the e-recruitment system will be considered.
- b) Candidates shortlisted for Interviews will be contacted.
- c) Candidates shortlisted for Oral Interviews shall be required to bring along with them copies of original academic documents (O and A level certificates, the Degree Transcript and Certificates) and a valid identify card.
- d) Serving Officers already appointed in the Public Service shall not be considered for entry level posts under this GRE advert;
- e) Applicants who shall not hear from the Public Service Commission on completion of the selection process should consider themselves unsuccessful.
- f) In case of any inquiry, call Tel. No.0414-237671 or 0414-254271 or 0414-342279 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
24th Jan 2021